Bemidji Aviation Routinely Performs:
We operate an FAA certified repair station. We routinely provide the following services to customers:
- Routine inspections such as 100hr, Annual, Condition, Service, etc.
- General airframe and powerplant maintenance
- Piston Engine overhauls and Engine changes
- PT6 Hot Section Inspections
- Propeller servicing including balancing
- Sheet metal structural repairs
- Wing demates along with horizontal and vertical stabilizer removals
- Deice Boot replacement
- Control Surface re-skinning
- Landing Gear Overhaul
- Fiberglass/minor composite repairs
- Major/Minor repairs and alterations
- FAR Part 91 and 135 conformity inspections
- FAR 91.413 and 91.411 Inspections (Pitot/Transponder/IFR checks)
- GPS database updates
Maintenance Service Rates
|Airframe/Powerplant||$100.00 / hr|
|Avionics||$ 120.00 / hr|
|Jump start cart||$ 35.00|
|Engine Pre-heat||$ 40.00 (per engine)|
AFTER Hour call in rates
Our Maintenance Staff is available from 0800h – 1800h Monday-Friday. We also offer 24 hour Call-In services for maintenance needed outside of our normal maintenance staff working hours. The availability of a mechanic is not guaranteed without a contract.
The following rates (call in fee plus labor rate) apply when a specific request for “after hours” maintenance services is made.
Call In Fees/Labor Rates:
- On premises call in fee $250
- Off premises call in fee $950
Labor Rate for ALL after hours maintenance:
- $165 per hour with a 3 hour minimum on premises
- $195 per hour with an 8 hour minimum off premises
“After Hours” means hours excluding maintenance work hours of 0800-1800 CST, Monday-Friday.
“On premises” maintenance means maintenance conducted at the Bemidji, Minnesota airport (KBJI)
“Off premises” maintenance means maintenance conducted outside the fence line of the Bemidji, Minnesota airport up to 160 SM away from the Bemidji airport.
Distances driven greater than 160 SM away from Bemidji airport will require special rate negotiation with a Bemidji Aviation Services, Inc. maintenance management representative such as the Director of Maintenance.
If the mechanic is delivered to the off premises work site via aircraft, this will require special rate negotiation with a Bemidji Aviation Services, Inc. maintenance management representative such as the Director of Maintenance.